I ran a month-long race and won against myself. I took up a challenge and wrote for 30 continuous days – scribbled would be a better word. Every productive activity must have some takeaway. So what are my key takeaways from 30 days of blogging?
- Don’t repeat this stupidity. The challenge eventually makes blogging a chore more than the passion to write.
- That being said, find some other excuse to write. Perhaps, start some series similar to the travel diaries or book reviews done in the past.
- Every random thought in life deserves a spot. Today’s stupidity might become tomorrow’s wisdom. Write away without reservations. You’re the most important reader.
- There were random comments and likes (apart from the ‘spammers’) on the blog from within the WordPress community. What I realised on visiting their sites: Good content is all around you. You just need the eyes for them.
- I don’t really have a 5th takeaway. But 5 is a round figure! Give in to your random pleasures like compulsive writing. It pays off in the long run.
All that said, will I come back to blog again tomorrow? I highly doubt it. But I’d frequent the space more often than before. Until then!